Friday, April 10, 2015

Traveling On

We had barely gotten home from Moab, when I headed to Texas to visit my daughter and her family.  I took lots of pictures of our youngest grandson as any doating grandmother with a new camera would.



So many children are fascinated with their parent's shoes.  Ryker pulled on his dad's socks and then concentrated on getting his dad's shoes on and laced.

Day 34




Oh the power of the word.  I asked him to stop where he was so I could take his picture.  He thought I didn't want him to come see me.
What a sad face.  How easily words hurt.


How quickly the clouds lift.



Day 35





Texas Hill Country has a mild climate.  Things grow there that don't grow here.
I don't believe I have ever seen amaryllis growing outside.
Day 36





Family photos don't have to be staid.  While waiting for everyone to get into place for the usual family holiday shots, I snapped with one of the group.  I think it is the most interesting shot I took.
Day 37






No comments: