Thursday, April 9, 2015

Catching up.

Catching Up


Somehow, I got sidetracked.  I was taking pictures most days, but not posting them.  I'm going to try to get them posted in one fell swoop.



  I call this one "Purple Pansies with Cigarette Butt".  It was taken on the grounds of Cottonwood Mall in Uptown ABQ.  No matter how people try to beautify our surroundings, someone will always come along and crap it up.
 Day 20



This is Scout showing off her pedicure.  She hates having her toenails trimmed or ground, but they are so tough that even regular exercise isn't enough to keep them from growing too long.

Day 21


Another shot of Scout.  She is all slopes and valleys.

Day 22

Gail's college room mate came in from Ohio on the Southwest Chief.  Reminded me of the trains we used to ride before air travel became commonplace.
Day 23





This is the clock in the room where I tutor at Apache Elementary School.
The clock is notable because it is not only inaccurate, it is unreliable.  Everytime I use the room it is off by a different number of hours or minutes.
Day 24




This is Tweed in the last picture I took of him. He was a really nice cat.
The next day, I had him euthanized.
Day 25



Rock in rock.  These are common in the granite boulders in the openspace.
Day 26

No comments: